Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baseball Anyone?

We had two baseball games last night.  Levi had a game at 5:00 and then Garrett's followed at 7:00.  We had a late night out but it was lots of fun.

Levi loves baseball.  I tell Dave that he should never doubt that this child was picked out just for him by the hand of God.  They are a perfect match.
Getting some instruction from Dad.  Levi is in the Rookie division and the kids are pitched to by a pitching machine.
Swinging Hard.
Amelia always has fun running all over during the games.  Samantha, Zach and Garrett were good sports and watched her for me so I could pay attention to the game going on.
Here she comes!



Even Jo Jo got to come to the game.  When it got cold she hung out in her doggy purse.
A picture after the game.  Amelia just wants down to roam and Dave is thinking "I really need to get over to my other game that is starting in a few minutes."
Here are some pictures that Levi took after Garrett's game.  This is Garrett all ready to jump on his rip stick and go.  Their team lost in the 7th inning last night.  However, I hear they had a great snack after the game, and really, isn't that all that  matters?
I need to teach Levi to hold the camera still when he shoots.  Here's a blurry picture of Tyler ready to leave the game.  The kid had to be freezing.  Where is his jacket?????

Last night when I was tucking Levi in bed very late he says to me "Mom, baseball tomorrow"?  Yes, you have practice tomorrow.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he screams.  So happy, because a day without baseball is a day without fun.

Yes, hand picked for our family.  There can be no doubt:)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh, Levi is a Crouch for sure!!! And Amelia and Jo Jo in one picture?!?!? WAY tooooo much cuteness!!!!