First ride on his skooter.
We are so in love with both of these kids! They are so happy and easy to please. Levi's English is coming along and we aren't having any real problems communicating. He loves it when I try and talk Amarhic to him. He only laughs a little:)
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago


5 comments:
Adorable!
:) So glad it is going well!
Love and blessings,
Jill
I love it. I can't wait to write the same thing. They are so stinkin cute. She looks like she loved the bath
You can't see me, but I am smiling B_I_G!
So happy for all of you.
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Oh, Julie that's too funny: "only laughs a little" ... glad to hear things are going well. Oh I can't wait to be where you are: home with Hanna and beginning our new lives as a family of 4. Both your new kiddos look amazing and as if they were always there ... it's truly amazing ... isn't it! Very happy for you guys.
PS: Amelia is absolutely stunning ... and Levi, well he's a very handsome little boy!
Cute, cute, cute. So great to see them HOME. What a sweet word.
Post a Comment