Does anyone else ever feel like that? It seems that I just get to the point where the house is some what organized and the laundry caught up and then we either get really busy and things get behind or someone gets sick, etc.. That happened today.
Poor Paige is down with a stomach bug. She cannot keep any medicine down and has a very high fever. Dave just made a late night run to the drugstore for some Tylenol suppositories. You know your child is not feeling well when she requests you put something in her bottom so she will feel better. Poor baby. Thankfully, they seem to have already brought her fever down and she is resting comfortably.
Sooo, just when I thought I was close to getting us back on a schedule and the house in order....a sick kid. Hopefully this will not pass through us all. I'm sorry, I'm being whiny. I must be tired:)
I'm so thankful for my family, even the ones that barf on me:) No, seriously, I know others have much worse problems than me. The laundry will be there tomorrow, and if the house isn't perfect...oh well. Maybe I'll ask for a laundry fairy for Christmas, you never know, maybe Santa will feel sorry for me:)
Please continue to pray for Joy and her family. They are still hopeful that she will be returned and people are looking for her. God can move this mountain, no doubt about it!
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago


1 comment:
Julia,you will catch up. I feel the same too when kids are sick in my house. Everything just piles up. But your strong and faithful-- you will catch up!
Post a Comment