Saturday, February 18, 2012

Snuggle Time

I caught Tyler in his room doing his homework.  He had a desk full of snacks and his rabbit on his lap.
He got his rabbit five years ago and that rabbit loves him.  Tyler will be a really good Daddy some day if how he takes care of his rabbit is any indication:)
After I took these pictures I told him to clean up his room and get to work.  I think the boys room could have mildew clinging to the walls and they would still think it was fine.  Some times I run out of cups in the cupboard because the boys take water into there rooms and never bring the cups back out.  We have some new rules about that now. 

We watched Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black tonight with the kids.  It was better than I thought it would be, I really enjoy Jack Black.  Now the older kids are watching Facing The Giants for the 4th or 5th time.  That is such a good Christian movie.

No comments: