Levi fights me every day when I tell him it is time for the younger kids to take a rest. Every day he passes out about 30 seconds after he lays down.
One afternoon the kids asked if they could watch a movie in my room instead of resting in theirs. O.K., I said. I needed to fold all the laundry that had accumulated in there.
I worked on the laundry for a little while and then went down stairs to figure out what we were going to have for dinner.
Dave came home early and ran upstairs to change for baseball practice with the kids.
He found Levi asleep in one of the laundry baskets. No, he definitely did not need a nap:)
Today we have no where to go and I am going to get my laundry under control and clean my kitchen really good. Does it mean you are to busy, or a little strange, when the idea of staying home and cleaning excites you so?
Any one else love a day to be left alone to clean and organize?
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago


2 comments:
Wow, he looks pretty comfortable- I am amazed ;-)
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted
Awwww, sleepy boy! Love that when they are little and "full steam ahead" they are also "drop in your tracks" sleepy! Gives you some breathing room.
Post a Comment