Sunday, March 11, 2012

Highjacked!

Amelia was playing with my phone and took some pictures. Some how she figured out how to post them to my blog.

I had no idea until Zach asked me what was up with the pictures on the blog?

Little stinker. Man these three year olds are smart now a days:)

Here is Amelia's post. Pictures taken while sitting on the couch.
Watch out world! She will probably have her own blog by the age of 4. Ha!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Haha! I wondered when I saw these last night. I just figured that maybe you had gotten a new device or something and was testing the blog-posting capabilities....I see you've handed that responsibility on down to Amelia. I love it! Isn't it amazing how the littles pick up this stuff? No one had to show my daughter how to use a mouse, she just does. And she was the one to figure out (within 2 minutes) how to zoom out and in on my Nook.