All of the men/boys in the house are having a poker afternoon. No baseball games today which means we can just hang together. I love watching my boys hang together:)
 |
| I think Tyler was the big winner. |
 |
| It's a beautiful 80 degrees outside but Zach and Garrett have on sweatshirts. Go figure? |
|
 |
| Samantha didn't want to play because she was hiding in her room reading The Hunger Games. Did any of you read it yet? I'm off to the Ceramic Cupboard this evening with a friend for some fun girl time. I'm thinking I'll paint a pretty plate to decorate the kitchen with. Hmmm. Decisions..... |
|
|
My brother came for a visit this week and had what we thought was a small stroke. Turned out not to be that and he recovered very quickly. Scary and strange at the same time. We are so thankful he is O.K..
Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday with your family! I know I am so so thankful for mine:)
No comments:
Post a Comment