Thursday, March 31, 2011

God Put On A Show Last Night

The sky was gorgeous last night during Garrett's baseball game.  It put on quite a show for us during the first half of his game.  Just beautiful!

Unfortunately, we lost.  5-4

To a team we were "suppose" to crush.

Who said we were suppose to crush them?

Everyone.

Except Dave and I.

We have learned that surprises happen. 

Apparently, our team is the "favorite" this year.  Everywhere we go people say this to Dave.

No pressure Dude.

Our team has not been hitting.

We are in a slump.

Dave and I both agree that we prefer to be the underdogs.

Way to much pressure to be the presumed favorites to win it all.

We are in third place in the standings.

However, our team is in first place in the best attitude, great parents, best sportsmanship shown by our players category.

Now that's a title I can get excited about winning:)

No comments: