Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Have A Two Year Old........

that can go from this happy little girl, to this ........................
in a matter of seconds.

She's either sugar and spice or rotten ralph, we can't decide:)

I believe she was upset that I was not letting her get into her car seat by herself during this little episode.  We were probably in a hurry.....we are ALWAYS running late.

Today for the first time she did not take a nap.  I went to Sam's Club and left the older boys in charge.  Apparently she cried for a while and they couldn't stand it so they got her up.  How long did she cry?  Oh, perhaps 20 seconds.  She has these boys wrapped around her little finger.

Levi has a baseball game at 5:00 tonight.  Guess who will be taking care of the crabby little sister during this time?

That's right.

Not me:)

The boys can chase her around the field and fulfill her every demand.

Should be a fun night:)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhh....2. You summed it up so perfectly. Also describes 3 but 3 has the added caveat of a bigger vocabulary so they can also YELL at you!! She is so cute and you can totally see that twinkle in her eye! And what's up with Levi....he is looking WAY too grown-up! He is going to be such a hottie! Watch out, Julie!

Brenda said...

And they shall learn about a thing called consequences!

Julie said...

Ha, Jill, Yes, he is a hotty. He loves to look his best and he can really turn on the charm when he wants to:)

elisa said...

Wow....she's grown! Not that little baby on the play matt with cornrows I remember back in Addis! Happy Birthday!